I’ve used these products for a couple of years. One day, I ran out & just grabbed some stuff at a department store to use that day, thinking it’s no big deal. After a couple of weeks of having my face turn into an oil slick later in the day, I’m back. The store stuff was a quality, name brand product but I found that I needed to rinse my face and wipe it w/a towel as the day passed because it would get so oily. The Marcus York brand keeps my face from feeling tight & dry but doesn’t turn greasy a few hours later. I’ll stick with the tried & true good stuff. Thanks!
His Secret Weapon Hydration Duo is the ultimate one-two moisturizing punch that keeps your face looking young & studly.
• Facial Serum nourishes & heals, improves skin's tone and texture
• Eye Crème turns back the clock, reduces puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles
A lightweight deeply moisturizing serum to help improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, dry skin.
- Improves skin tone & texture
- Penetrates quickly and doesn’t leave the skin feeling tacky
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and hydrated
This unique daily eye crème is formulated to address signs of aging and dryness around the eyes.
- Improves the appearance of puffiness fine lines and wrinkles, and dark circles under the eyes
- Penetrates quickly and doesn't feel greasy or oily; or look shiny
hey guys, this stuff is the real deal. I am on my second order of the Face and Eye Serum combo. The face serum moisturizes and provides a subtle sheen on the skin. The eye serum tingles and tightens delicate skin around the eyes. It takes a few days of use to experience the full effects of the serums, but well worth the effort. This stuff also has an organic smell when applying but has no long term smell, if that makes sense. Really good stuff!
My wife bought me this set because I travel a lot for work and my face always gets so dry and flaky. I just throw it in my dopp bag and I'm good to go. Seriously has saved my face and people started asking what I have been doing different. Customer for life!